Wireless mice have gained a lot of popularity in the recent past thanks to the low cost of entry and reliability it offers over using the integrated touchpad on any standard laptop. Laptops are now at a stage where they have become so powerful that they can run highly demanding AAA games and softwares required for engineering purposes but using the integrated trackpad to play games or use softwares is like pairing a G4560 with an RTX 2080Ti, you are bound to have issues and to alleviate those issues we are curating this list of best wireless mouse for laptop in India you can get right now.
Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Budget users
1. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for regular Budget users - Terabyte Ultra Slim S3S TB-MW-023
- Terabyte Wireless 3D Optical Mouse
- A mouse typically controls the motion of a pointer in two dimensions in a graphical user interface (GUI
- Cordless or wireless mice transmit data via infrared radiation (see IrDA) or radio (including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi).
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Linux Intelligent Power Saving Design
- NO on/off button... its automatically turn off when mouse is idle or remove the usb dongle from pc or laptop
The S3S is a generic mouse from Terabyte which is great for users who just need an external mouse which is wireless which allows them better movability on a larger surface area. The mouse has a no frills design and somewhat resembles the apple magic mouse, it takes a AA battery and works for about 2 months on a single battery.
It has a plug and play design so all you need to use it is plug the USB receiver in your USB port and it’ll start working. For an average price of Rs. 300, this mouse is great for someone who won’t use the mouse a lot but still wants one to use occasionally.
2. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Budget Gamers - Zebronics Tron
- Tron is a silent wireless compact mouse.
- It has a 2.4GHz, stable wireless connection and has 6 buttons with 1600 DPI.
- It is smart, energy saving and works on most surfaces.
- It has a nano receiver, easy to install plug and play
- The receiver can be hidden in the mouse shell.
If you are looking for the best wireless mouse for your laptop for gaming then Zebronics Tron is your best bet. Coming in at only Rs. 349 the Zebronics Tron is one of the cheapest mouse suitable for gaming. It has a 6 button layout instead of the regular 4 button which helps in gaming as well as productivity.
The mouse looks quite premium and has a good hand feel to it as well. At this price, I don’t think it has any competitor that even comes close to it and if you are a budget gamer I suggest you grab it before it is gone.
Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Premium Budget
1. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Premium Budget Users - Zebronics Rollo
If you are someone who likes bright flashy colors for your accessories then the Zebronics Rollo is the best mouse for you. It comes in a bright red color which looks quite cool, apart from looking cool the mouse also works fairly well thanks to the sensor in the mouse which is quite accurate.
Do note though that the sensor is not gaming grade so you can only do casual gaming with this mouse. For a price of Rs 339, this is a great value for money mouse.
2. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Premium Budget Gamers - Everpert X8 Wireless
The Everpert X8 Wireless is a generic OEM mouse which comes from a variety of sellers on Amazon, the one from Everpert is available for around Rs. 550 and for the price offers some excellent features.
It looks very gamer-y and by extension cool, it comes with an inbuilt battery which can be recharged using a USB cable and comes with an adjustable DPI sensor which can be set to 800,1600 or 2400 DPI to suit your personal need.
The only issue with the mouse is that since this ships from a foreign country (Most likely China) it takes about 3 weeks to get delivered. Not a lot of people have purchased it via Amazon yet but overall reviews are good and at such a low price I think it is worth the gamble.
Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Corporate users
1. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Budget Corporate user - Targus AMW575AP-70
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- 1600 DPI optical sensor for a perfect response to mouse movements
- Wireless USB receiver stores on bottom of mouse so it's never lost and always ready to use
- 1 AA battery included
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
If you are looking for a mouse you could whip out in a client meet and still go unnoticed then the Targus is for you, it has a very standard sober design which will go unnoticed almost anywhere but it works as efficiently as any mouse should.
The top part is made up of a rubber like material which gives the mouse a good hand feel, the overall size of the mouse is relatively bigger than other mice and hence if you are someone who prefers a bigger mouse or has bigger hands this is the one you should check out.
The best part about the mouse is the extensive 3 year long warranty. At a price of about Rs. 460 this is a great mouse for anyone looking for a full size discrete looking mouse under Rs. 500.
2. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Premium Corporate user - HP 202 Wireless Mouse
- No more wires with the reliable 2.4GHz wireless connection
- Strict HP standards and guidelines ensure long-lasting quality
- A contoured shape designed for all-day comfort in either hand
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.x and above and Chrome OS
- Peace-of-mind coverage: Rest easy with an HP standard one-year limited warranty
HP has been consistently making great hardware solutions for corporate users and the HP 202 Wireless Mouse is one of the best wireless mice for corporate users who want a premium feeling product that will work reliably for a long period of time.
The mouse comes in white and has grippy textured thumb grips so when a user holds it the experience they have is uber premium. Apart from its good looks and premium feel the HP 202 is a basic mouse which works as intended, it takes 2 AAA batteries and works for about 6 months on those 2 batteries.
For a price of about Rs. 750, the HP 202 is certainly the best premium mouse for corporate users.
Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Frequent Travelers
1. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Frequent Travelers on a budget - Logitech B170 Wireless Mouse
- Easy instant pairing, USB is inside the mouse, Note: please open the mouse lower part as stated on picture in below description.
- 10-meter reliable wireless range
- Advanced optical tracking
- 12-months battery life , Optical light behind the mouse is invisible because this is one of the inbuilt feature of the mouse which is set to save the battery life of the mouse
- Universal Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS
The Logitech B170 Wireless Mouse is a very small and compact puck styled mouse which is perfect for frequent travelers. Given its size, it can fit into any pocket of even the smallest of bags and portability is one of the most important aspects that is to be considered when getting a mouse for traveling.
Apart from portability, battery life also needs to be considered and the B170 doesn’t disappoint on that front either. The battery is claimed to last for 12 months and I am fairly certain it will last at least 10 months, if not more. The mouse is fairly grippy as well thanks to the texturized thumb grips all around the mouse which makes using the B170 a pleasure.
Overall it is a great mouse which comes in at only Rs. 549 and if you are someone who travels frequently and need a small and portable mouse I recommend you grab one.
2. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Premium Frequent Travelers - HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse
- The sleek design complements your favorite HP devices, and fits comfortably anywhere
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
- With up to 16 months of life on a single AA battery, this mouse was designed to push the limits , The 2.4GHz wireless connection reliably keeps you hooked up
- Compatible across all notebooks and desktops platform with Windows Vista/7/8/10 and USB port available
- 1200 dpi optical sensor: Move your mouse with accuracy and speed.
The HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse is a beautifully designed mouse with a very sleek overall footprint which helps the mouse with portability. The mouse although not small in the traditional sense is very slim and portable which makes it ideal for frequent travelers who need a full size mouse but don’t want to compromise on the portability aspect of the mouse.
The Z3700 takes an AA battery which comes bundled in the box and the battery is claimed to last for 16 months on a single charge. There’s an on/off switch at the bottom which allows you to manually control when the mouse is on or off and there is also a small compartment to store the dongle so it isn’t lost while you are traveling.
At the price of around Rs. 899, this is one of the best travel mouse you can get if you wish to splurge a bit.
Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Ergonomic Users
1. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Ergonomic Users on a budget - Portronics POR-688 Puck
- The advanced ergonomic design of the puck encourages the natural hand and wrist posture for less fatigue and stiﬀness in hand during long hour usage
- Puck allows placing the wrist in a comfortable position to reduce the pressure on the carpal tunnel area of the hand
- Puck is compatible with operating systems such as Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS and Linux. The nano receiver can be inserted into any USB 2.0 port
- The DPI switch on the puck is an optical sensor with three sensitivity settings, 800, 1200 and 1600
- Size = medium, Length= 9 cm x Breadth = 5 cm x Height = 5 cm Adjustable DPI
Ask anyone who spends more than 8 hours a day on a PC, do your hands hurt? Most of the people will say - yes!
The Portronics POR-688 Puck comes in to alleviate this pain and to help people who spend long hours on their PCs. the Portronics POR-688 Puck is an ergonomic verticle mouse which is designed differently than our regular mice, the regular mice which we use causes pain and injury in the interiors of our shoulders when used extensively and ergonomic mice are designed to help with the pain that regular mouse cause.
Carpel tunnel syndrome is a real threat to the current generation due to extensive use of computers and ergonomic components like the Portronics POR-688 Puck are trying to save us from it.
A vertical mouse is totally different in looks and design but it works similar to any regular mouse, the puck has a 6 button layout good for productivity as well as for light gaming. It comes in at the price of about Rs. 600 which in my opinion is a fair price to ensure good health in the future
2. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Premium Ergonomic Users - Ergy The Ergonomical Mouse
- 🖲️【Tracking Ball】Adjustable DPI Resolution ( 800 - 1200 - 1600 ) Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- 🖱️【ERGY MOUSE】Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer
- 🔌【USB Range】10m Wireless Range with re-chargeable cable included, Product dimensions: 75 x 123 x 62 mm; Product weight: 5.64 oz.
- 🖥️【HOW to USE】Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain. High-resolution optical sensor with adjustable sensitivity for accuracy and responsiveness
Ergy The Ergonomical Mouse as the name suggests is a vertical mouse designed for ergonomic users who prefer a mouse that doesn’t cause them arm pains after extensive use. The mouse has a 6 button layout which is optimal for users preferring productivity or gaming.
The mouse has an inbuilt battery which can be charged via a micro USB cable. The Sensor has 3 available DPIs to choose from, ranging from 800 to 1600, which is always a welcome addition.
At the price of about Rs 1800, I can’t really complain and if you are someone who is plagued by constant wrist pain or crams I highly recommend this mouse to you.
Do Note - Ergonomic mice come with a bit of a learning curve, while not a steep one it does take some time to get adjusted to them.
Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Gaming and Productivity
1. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Gaming - Offbeat Ripjaw
- NO EXTERNAL BATTERY : Ripjaw wireless mouse has an in-built Rechargeable Li-ion battery and does not require any external battery. Once the battery drains you can play it in wired connection simultaneously charging the mouse, hence there is no wait time for charging it differently or waiting to get new batteries. It can be charged very easily through your laptop/ computer with a usb charging cable while using the mouse.
- DUAL GAMING MODE : Advanced gaming grade 2.4 Wireless connection or micro usb cord wired connection experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions. The sensor works exactly with the same speed of 180 inch/sec with a 45 G Acceleration providing a response time of 1ms. Best works with FREE GAMING MAT WITH THE MOUSE
- MULTI FUNCTION BUTTONS : 7D Buttons give you many options in your one hand to tackle around any situation irrespective of the game genre or gamer style. Pre-programmed forward/back navigation buttons and an easy-to-use scroll wheel. It gives you multiple choices to set the sensitivity parameters suiting your style in best way from 1600-2400-3200 DPI.
- Ergonomical Light weight design : Adopts an ergonomic design, with naturally curved grooves for fingers and thumb. It makes you feel comfortable and you can hold it for infinity without fatigue. Compared to other heavy weight gaming mouse, this mouse is pretty handy and easy for operation
- Plug & play with Auto-Sleep Feature : Integrated time-sensing technology will automatically place your mouse in sleep mode if it is left idle. Conserving energy, maximizing battery life for 50+ hours with turbo fast charging of 45 mins.
The Offbeat Ripjaw is one of the most preferred premium gaming mouse currently on Amazon. It has complete gamer aesthetics with pulsating LEDs and a very sharp design language which makes it one of the better looking mouse for gaming.
You can choose between 1600, 2400 or 3200 DPI for the sensor to customize it to your personal liking. It can work wirelessly or wired if you would want it that way, with a response time of 1 MS it workes very well for gaming.
It also comes with the auto switch off technology to conserve battery when not in use and the mouse is claimed to work for over 50 hours on a 45 minute charge. The battery is inbuilt and hence you don’t need to spend extra on buying batteries. As an additional bonus, it comes with a free mouse mat as well.
For a price of about Rs. 1500, this is a good mouse in my opinion.
2. Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop for Productivity - Logitech MX Master 2S
- Cross Computer Control: Logitech flow allows you to seamlessly control multiple devices and even copy-paste content and documents between those computers
- Tracks virtually anywhere, even on glass, Gesture button: Yes
- Rechargeable battery, up to 70 days of power on single charge
- Dual Connectivity: Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
- Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto-shift from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll
Logitech MX Master 2S is the best productivity mouse to ever exist till now, hands down. Mice don’t get better than this, the premium design, the productivity optimized button placement and the reliability of Logitech make it the absolute best mouse on our list.
The thumb wheel at the side of the MX Master 2S makes it ideal for graphic artists and video editors as it gives them the freedom to scrub through timelines and color grade with military precision. The scroll wheel can be set to either work smoothly for a clean drag or click to ensure precision while working.
It comes with the standard USB receiver which you can plug into any system but you can also connect to your laptop via Bluetooth and use the MX Master 2S that way, it can connect to 3 devices at a time and you can use the integrated button to switch between devices at any time you like.
The battery is inbuilt and charges over USB, Logitech claims that it lasts over 70 days on a single charge. It comes with Logitech flow integrated which allows you to work efficiently between multiple devices and even copy or drag and drop files from one system to another.
I highly recommend this mouse to anyone who spends more than 4 hours a day on a computer, this is an investment worth making. At a price of Rs. 6500, it sure is steep but it is worth every penny.
Did you find your Mouse?
So this was our compilation of the Best Wireless Mouse for Laptop you can currently buy on Amazon in India. Do let us know which one among these is your favorite mouse below in the comments.
P.S: If you are a fan of staying wireless, I would recommend you checking out this curated list of best picks for Bluetooth Headphones